dinsdag 4 maart 2014

Blogger Battle: followfashion.nl


This month I will compete in a Blogger Battle. The battle is between me and two other bloggers. This week we got a theme and that is: Sporty Chic.
The them that was given was: Sporty Chic. When I heard this was the theme I was very excited, because this is exactly how I would describe my own fashion-style. For the sporty side of this look I chose to wear this grey/black sweatpants from H&M (here) , it has a sporty look but you can go many ways with this pants; wear it with biker boots, loafers, sneakers or, as I did, these two toned pumps (here). The top available at (stradivarius.com)  is a top that is wearable in many ways (crop, off-shoulder etc)  wanted to wear it with this half leather jacket. As some of you here know: my motto is: " Wear black, all day, everyday" which means I don't like to wear a lot of colors, but I do put on ' the extra' with colorful accessorizes and/or shoes. Just like this clutch. (here).





The geometric shapes (necklace, earrings ans shoes) were chosen on purpose.
- When you wear to much jewelry (in this case) I think it's gets 'too much'. So  I went for 'Less is more'. And finally, my hair: Messy curls. speaks for itself: curls got something neat but also something messy/ sporty! 
What do you think of this outfit?







I really hope you like my outfit enough and vote for me in the battle :)!


13 opmerkingen:

  1. you are just tooo gorgeous you know that? those cheek bones, and those gorgeous eyes <3 You have such an awesome sense o9f style as well. You go girl!

    Rica x0x
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your clutch soooo much!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een prachtige foto's en outfit! ♥ En ik zie net dat ik bij je Blogroll sta. Hartstikke lief! Er komen binnenkort weer nieuwe blogposts online op mijn blog. :)

    Liefs,
    Adriƫnne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Me gusta mucho esta combinación! :)

    www.carolina-toledo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You look so stunning! I love your body – could never wear this like you do. Gorgeous!

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your
    efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once
    again.

    Also visit my web blog: shoes for plantar fasciitis [http://www.wiki-posicionamiento-web.org/]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. It's not my first time to go to see this web site, i
    am browsing this web site dailly and take fastidious data from here every day.



    my web site; Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. wow... love the clutch... love ur blog...wanna support each other gfc & social media

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen