zondag 1 september 2013

Back to school: wishlist


After working A LOT - way too much- last month, I gave myself permission for a crazy shopping spree. Next week I'm going to Amsterdam with one of my best friends and the plan is to come back with AT LEAST ten new items. 
I've seen more nice things than I can afford unfortunately, but these are the pieces I want so bad! 




Watch: Michael Kors x Crossbody: DKNY x Dress: Karen Millen x Bag: Michael Kors x Pump: Steve by Steve Madden 

What do you think?








23 opmerkingen:

  1. Thankyou so much for checking out my blog, I have followed back! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love that watch!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the dress and shoes. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I have followed you on GF and also bloglovin, would appreciate a follow back :)

    http://www.faceinfashion.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great wishlist, i love the bag!<3 Thank you for visiting my blog:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een prachtig jurkje :D

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Dat horloge is wel echt nice Faye ;)

    xxx

    www.wapensofmassseduction.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i love the bag<3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? I'm follwoing you already!! You made my day if you follow me back :))

    Hope you have a fabulous week ahead full of things that makes your heart happy<3

    much ❤ & kisses

    kelpasdiary.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ohh oeps!! Je bent Nederlands:$
      Naja..groetjes xx

      Verwijderen
    2. Haha, ik ben gewoon Nederlands idd ;) bedankt voor je reactie jij hebt een toffe blog + foto's! :)

      Verwijderen
  8. Love it! The dress is stunning!
    http://youngbutambitious.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thanks alot for visiting my blog..
    You have a great blog..:)
    I am following you..Hope you will follow me too..
    Stay in touch..!!
    http://softwarestostilletoes.blogspot.in

    Namaste..!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wonderful choice...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Such lovely stuff! I did the same today, I'll be putting up a post soon about all the stuff I bought!
    Hannah
    www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful outfit, the watch and the bag are beyond cool! Thank you so much for stopping by, you said you are following me, but I can't see you on my "GFC" (blog followers) list :(

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Great wish-list! Beautiful dress!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Mooie items, dat horloge is stoer! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Mooi zeg! En leuke blog heb je. Ik ben je nieuwste volger.

    Liefs,
    Kiki / Chicks About Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. I love this wishlist you have such lovely style xxx

    Lovely little blog, now following you, would be great if you could check out my blog sometime. Thank you. Tia xxx

    http://www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Beautiful wishlist and blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?? Follow me and I will follow back! x

    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. The earth these days will be stuffed with a great deal of ailments and also health problems. Modern-day medicine is doing it is element to produce relief exactly where is required. The requirement regarding complementary kinds of treatment has been discovered over time.afvallen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen